Tours in Woodinville, WA
Butler Wine Tours
Stuart Butler, also known as the “Wine Stuart” has a passion for wine and has long standing relationships with many winery owners in and out of Woodinville Wine Country. Butler Wine Tours offers custom and private wine tours for groups, small to large with all the bells and whistles you would expect from Butler service. Work directly with Butler Wine Tours planning department to customize your tour. Standard tours are not what Butler offers. They customize every tour by starting with a interview to determine the interest and knowledge each client has about wine & the local wine regions. From there, each tour is created so that you can tour repeatedly with Butler and never experience the same excursion. Tour services can include private tasting, barrel sampling, gourmet food on the road, bottled water, touring brochures and much more. Interested in purchasing wine along the way? Butler Transportation stylish Mercedes Sprinters offer air conditioned storage space for your wine purchases. From out of town and want your wine shipped? Butler Wine Tours can take care of everything and you'll have your wine at your door when you arrive home. Come wine with us and relax in the professional and experienced hands of Butler Seattle-Butler Wine Tours.
Contact Butler Wine Tours today 206.233.9233 or email@example.com.
Wine, Buy & Dine with Butler Wine Tours
Join Butler Wine Tours and Bellevue’s Purple Café and Wine Bar for an unforgettable Wine, Buy & Dine Experience. Relax on our elegant and comfortable Mercedes Benz Sprinter as Stuart Butler aka “The Wine Stuart” -- or one of his hand-picked guides -- escorts you to at least three of Woodinville Wine Country’s finest wineries and tasting rooms. Our insider relationships with the winemakers and owners will give you unique access that goes beyond all other wine tours.
After experiencing your two and a half hour tasting tour, you’ll be returned to Purple Café where a table will be ready for you to enjoy dinner. The corkage fee is waived on the first bottle of wine purchased during the tour and served at dinner.
We’ll have you smiling and laughing all night long! Wine does that, you know.
- $50 per person + Washington State sales tax for tour of three premium wineries; tasting fees are included.
- Gratuity is not included; suggested gratuity is 15% of $125 per person tour value.
- Must purchase tickets online at least 48 hours prior to tour start time; within 48 hours, call for availably at 206.233.9233.
- After you purchase tour tickets, Purple Cafe will contact you to make a VIP reservation for dinner; dinner is required in order to attend the tour, and is not included in the $50 tour price.
- No corkage fee on the first bottle of wine purchased during the tour and served at dinner.
The tour departs at 3pm and returns by 6pm from
Purple Cafe and Wine Bar
430 106th Avenue North East
Bellevue, Washington 98004